Before you spend money, we think you should also know: Can a chimney really catch fire? Chimney Cleaning
Chimney Cleaning Service – When you use your chimney, you are burning a fire inside of your house. So, your chimney needs to be in safe working conditions to prevent fire dangers.
Why does a chimney catch fire?
When you burn wood in the fire-place it creates deposits of soot and creosote inside the chimney flue. Over time this flammable build up will eventually ignite and cause a chimney fire.
Chimney Sweeping Maryland What happens when a chimney catches fire?
A Chimney in perfect conditions can handle a flue fire. So, what is the danger then? Well, a chimney is prone to have construction defects and easily develop cracks and other damages over time. A chimney that has not yet been inspected may have problems which may allow an eventual fire to escape into the house
What you will get when you choose AirWiz Chimney Cleaning Services:
From the time you call, AirWiz takes care of with our signature old fashion, personal customer service style.
• You will get a thorough removal of soot, creosote, and debris to ensure no fire can ignite.
• NO MESS, NO MESS. It’s like we were never there! We invest in the most powerful chimney cleaning equipment, we cover your floor and we spend time making sure we can do a good job while keeping your house clean at the same time.
• Honesty! Inspections without upselling: very important! We specialize in cleaning and inspection, not in up selling repairs!
See how we do it, our process in action:
• We are hardworking professionals by day and by night and weekends we are proud home owners raising beautiful families just like you.
• We pay our employees so well that most of them have stayed more than 10 years in our family of chimney sweep professionals.
• What does it mean to you? To you it means that you will get a happy to go to work, courteous and experienced true professional who understand what your needs are and respects your house. Just like it was back in the 60s and 70s.
* And don’t forget, our techs are not paid commission to sell you any chimney repairs like it is common practice. We are cleaning people not sales people.
Our professionally trained technicians have helped AirWiz Ducts Cleaners become an expert in the ducts cleaned and dryer vent cleaning field. We are proud of the fact that our company has been selected to work in some of the nation’s landmark institutions. After successfully performing HVAC air duct cleaning on more than 100,000 systems, AirWiz Air Duct Cleaning Gaithersburg Maryland DC and Virgina is:
- A proud member of NADCA (National Ducts Cleaners Association) for 20 years.
- Certified by NADCA in Ventilation System Mold Remediation (VSMR) and Certified Ventilation Inspection (CVI).
- AirWiz An active member of IAQA (Indoor Air Quality Association).
AirWiz Our technicians have received recognition for their high quality work, including:
- Angie’s List Super Service Award for 2007 – 2018
- We are NADCA’s Safety Award Recipient (eight times), past winner of Outstanding Safety Award
To make an appointment with your local AirWiz Air Duct Cleaning! We’re ready to handle all your Air Ducts, from preventive maintenance and emergency cleaning and repairs, to new system recommendations and installation.